Take Time for Mental Health
Hear from our guest panel: Ivan Frkovic (Queensland Mental Health Commissioner), Georgia Ash (Mates4Mates), Irene Clelland (Arafmi Ltd) and Tracy Adams (Yourtown) from Windsor Group’s Annual Mental Health Symposium 2021.
This year, we structured this annual forum as an engaging conversation between our panel members on a variety of topics surrounding mental health. This includes:
- how our workplaces and our community can be places where people can maintain good mental health
- the impact of the pandemic on mental health awareness and also the increased demand for support services
- cognitive overload and processing an abundance of information
- reconsidering how we view the workforce: working from home, hybrid work models, and returning to the office
- the awareness of mental health in young children
- the importance of hopeful, optimistic and open language
- a Q&A segment with our audience
- and much more!
Revisit the audio recording for this event down below.
“If there’s one positive to come out of this pandemic it’s that people are talking about mental health but also it’s translating into people feeling comfortable to ask for help and support services.”Ivan Frkovic, Queensland Mental Health Commissioner
As part of the Windsor Group philosophy to actively build the capacity of people and purpose-driven, socially-conscious organisations, this event was offered to our guests at no cost. If you’re interested in attending one of our next forums or webinars, you can sign-up to our mailing list (here) to receive an invite straight to your inbox.
Mental Health Resources
View a list of mental wellbeing support services