Guest speaker, Sue Keay - Chief Operating Officer at Australian Centre for Robotic Vision and Superstar of STEM.
Recognised as one of Queensland's most influential people (The Courier Mail's Power100), Sue is an experienced R&D leader with a focus on disruptive technologies. She is currently working on Pepper - the world's first personal humanoid robot that can recognise emotions.
At this event, you will learn first-hand how this technology will disrupt the office space, and what this means for work for office support professionals. Sue will discuss:
- how robots will impact the office space
- the abilities of the robots
- what the robots cannot do
- the disruptions they will cause
- the type of structured tasks that AI will be able to perform.