SPEECH PATHOLOGIST – PART-TIME
Grow with this busy, NDIS-accredited clinic that promises invaluable experience of working with children across a variety of complex cases.
- Based Brisbane south. Work 3-5 days per week. Your choice.
- Salary $62,560 – $83,427 + Super
- Training/familiarity with Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC)
This is a rare opportunity to learn, grow and build a solid base of clinical experience …
About the Organisation:
For 60+ years, this non-profit has provided disability support to Brisbane children and families. Multi-disciplinary services are purpose-designed to help children and young people, with high needs, to live the best lives possible with their families. Based in a comfortable and contemporary suburban clinic, set in leafy surrounds, convenient to Brisbane, you’ll be working to the Manager Allied Health as part of a lean, hard-working, multi-disciplined team. Collectively, all of these committed professionals provide the evidence-based services that enable clients and their families to promote their independence and inclusion in their communities.
About the role:
Emotionally mature and passionate about providing support to children with special needs, you’ll be excited to learn that your boss here is an expert Speech Therapist who is extremely well equipped to mentor you and guide your professional development. What could be better? A great place to work with a supportive team, guidance from an expert and a wonderfully wide range of cases where each day you really can help to bring added richness into the lives of disabled children.
The only minor drawback is that by keeping costs to a minimum, clinical personnel – of which you will be one – must be prepared to do their own admin without the support of costly clerical backup.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- certified membership of Speech Pathology Australia
- several years’ experience where you’ve worked both autonomously and as a contributing member of a healthcare team
- experience in paediatric care – ideally with children living with disability
- experience with AAC,
- a Medicare provider number (or willingness to obtain)
- Current drivers’ licence and vehicle;
- and all current suitability cards
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Classification: Allied Health – Level 2 and 3
- $62,560 – $83,427 + Super + Salary sacrifice
- Flexibility also includes some work-at-home options & 2 weeks extra leave/year.
To be considered for this role, please forward your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number JFSPCH-Web to email@example.com or contact Jane Fisher on 07 3211 0001.
Windsor Group is a social enterprise providing expert advice, HR services, executive search and recruitment services for executive, permanent and temporary/contract roles across commercial, government and nonprofit sectors.