SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER – PROJECT
Exciting and rare opportunity to utilise your high-level finance and project management skills
- Immediate start in a 1 – 2 Month project
- Western Suburbs Location with some interstate travel possible
- Easy and secure parking available
This is a very rare opportunity to work with a highly regarded Australian Owned Training Organisation with an immediate need.
In this role, you will utilize your high-level finance and project management skills for a range of duties. This includes the project management and effective implementation of a uniform financial structure across the organisation, reshaping and redefining the current Company financial structure.
This exciting opportunity is in the Western suburbs of Brisbane and is for an immediate start.
If you are available for 1 – 2 months and have the following:
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience within high level finance roles
- Experience in working in a close-knit team to deliver a workable solution
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- A high degree of integrity and an understanding of privacy regulations
- Experience working with or within Defence, Security Agency’s or large government Departments an advantage.
Please do not delay in applying.
To be considered for this role, please forward your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number ARSFMP-Web to email@example.com or contact Annette Rafter (07) 3211 0001