Be appreciated for your professional demeanour, calm disposition and solid reception experience.
- Start through to 24th April to 3rd May
- Professional corporate office
- CBD location
Our Client is a truly global and well-respected organisation who have been established for over 130 years.
This temporary assignment running from 24th of April to 3rd of May is an exciting opportunity to be appreciated for your professional demeanour, calm disposition and solid reception experience. You will be the first point of contact for this organisation. You will meet and greet visitors, answer the phone and transfer calls, manage the mail as well as other administrative duties.
In this convenient CBD location, corporate attire is a must. Other important attributes and experience include:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a receptionist/administrator
- A professional but friendly, vibrant personality
- First class customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proven written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products
- Strong organisational skills coupled with good attention to detail
- A Professional, robust, flexible and adaptable attitude
- Strong understanding of professional confidentiality
If this is the kind of role you are looking for, don’t delay in applying.
Please submit your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number ARRECB-Web to email@example.com or contact Annette Rafter on 07 3211 0001.