PAYROLL ADVISOR – BRISBANE
Bring your high volume, end-to-end payroll experience to this responsible, permanent full-time role in a large and diverse organisation.
- You need to be a personable, customer-focused people person
- Enjoy working as part of a small team
- Brisbane CBD location close to public transport, shops, cafes and restaurants
Time for change?
This mission focused organisation is extremely broad-based and occupies a geographic region stretching right across SEQ. Within these boundaries it operates more than 130 parishes, numerous schools, a college and a number of residential community and social service programs.
The base payroll consists of around 1,800 employees and on paper at least, it appears to be a large and complex payroll. The great part is that this organisation is well organised and resourced and has the systems in place, and as part of a supportive team of experienced and dedicated Payroll Advisors and with your expert payroll skills – paydays will be easy.
In this role, customer service is an all-important focus so you should be able to amply assist those in your client group and others who are seeking advice, clarification or guidance on pay related matters across the organisation.
To be considered for this payroll job with a difference, you will need to demonstrate your knowledge of core payroll concepts relating to end-to-end payroll processing and demonstrate a clear understanding of internal controls and risk minimisation relating to payroll activities.
Also important are your:
- capacity to interpret industrial instruments and organisational policies relating to payroll functions;
- knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Teams;
- excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills;
- ability to apply legislation and policy with tact, diplomacy and assertiveness;
- customer-centric focus, problem solving abilities and appreciation of confidentiality;
- willingness to provide information and advice professionally within the scope of the role;
- Current National Police Certificate.
If you’re ready for a change, can meet the criteria listed above and would like to be considered for this role, please forward your resume in WORD format quoting reference number NMPAYA-Web to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nicola Manson on 07 3211 0001.