ONLINE SYSTEMS DEVELOPER
Join this local organisation to assist in the ongoing development, maintenance and continuous improvement of Council’s websites and digital services.
- 6-month temp assignment, commencing December
- Brisbane Northern Suburbs, close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate, highly sought-after organisation
Our client is a well-known local organisation where they help create a thriving region of opportunity for the community to enjoy a vibrant lifestyle. This employer has the distinction of being both the largest and most diverse employer in the region.
As part of the team you will be responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of the Councils online services and applications as well as identifying and actioning possible improvements.
You will be comfortable and adept with customer and stakeholder liaison to ensure delivery of projects that align with both customer expectations and other corporate systems. The successful candidate will enjoy a team environment.
Using your demonstrated experience in a similar role you will have a proven track record in website technologies and methodologies including authoring, design, optimisation and management.
If you have the following:
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platforms e.g. Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology or other relevant field
- Current C class driver’s licence
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Customer Focus
Please submit your application ASAP as this role will be filled quickly!
To be considered for this role, please forward your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number AROSDP-Web to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Annette Rafter (07) 3211 0001