GALLERY NETWORK SUPPORT OFFICER
Have your dream role and work close to home with this Northside Council
- 3-month temp assignment with view to extension, commencing 27.05.2019
- Brisbane Northern Suburbs, close to public transport
- Support 3 galleries and 3 museums.
Our client is a well-known local organisation where they help create a thriving region of opportunity for the community to enjoy a vibrant lifestyle. This employer has the distinction of being both the largest and most diverse employer in the region.
As part of the team you will be responsible for the support of 3 galleries and 3 museums within the council’s structure. You will have a busy and varied day -:
- Collating, producing and delivering print materials for marketing and communication including e-newsletters.
- Maintaining the website to ensure information is current and correct.
- Support with project delivery
- Create and distribute e-invitations to events
- Updating the database and other day to day support functions
Using your demonstrated experience in a similar role you will have a solid understanding of design and communication principles relevant to the arts.
If you have the following:
- A certificate III in Arts Administration or other relevant field
- Proven time management skills
- Proficiency in the MS suite of products
- Proven team skills
- A high level of customer service
- A Current C class license is mandatory
Please get your application in as soon as possible as this role will be filled quickly.
To be considered for this role, please forward your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number ARNSOF-Web to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Annette Rafter on 07 3211 0001