MEMBERSHIP RELATIONSHIP OFFICER – CBD
Great role for organised, flexible team member with great phone manner and service skills
- Outbound calls to current and new clients
- Small, close-knit team
- Achievable targets
Windsor Group is a long-established placement consultancy, with an enviable reputation for beyond-excellent personal service that matches people with jobs, primarily in the non-profit space. We have developed a membership for our clients and candidates that provides them access to events and other exciting benefits.
This role will make excellent use of your Customer Service and Sales background as you talk to our clients and candidates about the offering.
Working within a tight knit team, you will be both the face and the voice of the membership as you make outbound calls, respond to inbound calls and written queries as well as reaching out to people who call into the office in search of help and information.
To be successful in gaining this role you will need to show us that you have:
- A genuine passion for providing first class customer service
- Great communication skills
- A successful sales history
- A warm, friendly but professional manner
- The ability to attend to the smallest details
- Effective organisational skills
- And a terrific team person – flexible, supportive, friendly and enthusiastic.
Settle in quickly, perform well and become a valuable contributor and this role will grow with you.
To be considered send your cover letter and resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference code AMMROC-Web or call 3211 0001 and ask for Amy Mose to discuss the role.