MANAGER, BUSINESS SERVICES
Pivotal, hands on role for people-centred professional to drive cultural change & improve business performance at well known community service provider
- Proven agility in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment is essential to this role
- Leadership role in a growing structure that is still taking shape
- $95K Package + salary sacrifice – Based Ashmore, Gold Coast
Leverage off your ability to drive enduring cultural change and continually improve business performance
This future-ready, powerfully resourced ‘one-stop’ care organisation operates in various locations across SE Queensland to bring disability support, aged care, community services, mental health, housing and homeless services. It is currently in the process of transforming from a government-funded model to an extremely competitive consumer-driven model, while continuing to meet all current, future and legislative requirements of the community health care sector.
So, this is not a position for someone who likes each day to roll out, all neat, tidy and organised, as planned. Rather, it’s a role for a manager who thrives on change and challenge. A leader, with an agile, problem-solving brain who stays calm and collected while tailoring fast and innovative responses to both expected and unexpected needs.
- With experience at senior levels across both strategic and operational functions, in a large organisation, you bring a relational leadership style together with superior organizational and interpersonal skills
- You have proven business acumen, financial intelligence & experience in maintaining the smooth operation of a large business
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs of the business, you’re known for your ability to simultaneously manage several work streams with conflicting and changing demands but keep a cool head under pressing deadlines and time pressure
- You’re skilled in engaging/influencing senior management and other stakeholders and enthusing multidisciplinary teams to high performance.
- Experience plus your clear decision-making capabilities enable you to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues
About the scope of this role:
- Collaborating with the leadership team to drive improved performance across the key business drivers you’ll develop constructive relationships/partnerships with various stakeholders in support of strategic and operational objectives
- Leading and managing the administration and support business services, you’ll provide high level advice on all aspects of policies, practices, governance, quality assurance and compliance, reporting, inbound/outbound communication and general administration
- You’ll monitor resourcing and performance of support systems and processes against service level agreements, budgets and procurement management
- Liaising with stakeholders you’ll maintain/enhance support technologies and tools, provide data analysis and reporting and manage all aspects of the operations to embed a culture of continuous improvement and service excellence
To be considered for this role please include your covering letter telling us how you meet the requirements outlined above to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JMMBSA-Web! If you have any questions, please call Jade Mortlock on 07 3211 0001.
Applications Close 30 June 2019