MANAGER, AGED CARE & COMMUNITY SERVICES OPERATIONS
Experienced, high energy development & operations leader with clinical governance mindset to help grow well-known community services business
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Need strong relationships across Health, Social, Human or Community Services
- $95K Package + salary sacrifice – Based Ashmore, Gold Coast
Shape this new role and make it your own
This future-ready, powerfully resourced ‘one-stop’ care organisation operates in various locations across SE Queensland to bring disability support, aged care, community services, mental health, housing and homeless services. It is currently in the process of transforming from a government-funded model to an extremely competitive consumer-driven model, whilst continuing to deliver first class, person centred care.
This is a complex role that’s at once strategic, collaborative and has enormous scope. It will especially appeal to an individual who likes to be out and about, talking to people, discovering what they need and coming up with innovative and practical ways to meet those needs.
Your proven capacity to operate within an ambiguous and changing environment is critical to the success of this role. So, proactive in forming alliances consistent with strategic directions will really count. Tactically building the organizational brand and driving cultural change, you will lead and promote the expansion (and public acceptance) of its traditional services to include a far wider span of aged care services.
Analytical and process driven, you are a high achieving natural leader. Client-centric, with a passion for building relationships, you lead from the front, taking great pride in nurturing and developing your teams.
About the scope of this role:
- Set growth strategy including planning, development and implementation
- Manage existing business to ensure service excellence continues uninterrupted
- Attract new clients while nurturing existing clients
- Stay contemporary & foster continual process improvement
- Manage, grow and mentor a growing team of Service Delivery Managers
- Meet financial targets while complying with standards and quality indicators
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience in aged and community care is essential to this role
- Proven business acumen, financial intelligence & experience in maintaining the smooth operation of a large business
- Success in running a multi-site service delivery area, particularly in the aged care sector
- The drive to continuously improve communications and processes
- Understanding of financial indicators i.e. able to analyse financial information and funding requirements
- Experience managing teams in a change environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of employee engagement, performance management and WHS
- Good understanding of policies, procedures, practices and external bodies that impact on the organization
To be considered for this role please include your covering letter telling us how you meet the requirements outlined above to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JMMACO-Web! If you have any questions, please call Jade Mortlock on 07 3211 0001.
Applications Close 30 June 2019