INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
A busy and varied logistics role where you can take the lead!
- Excellent hourly rate
- Work close to home with plenty of parking available
- Temp to perm possibility
Headquartered in Europe our client brings 100 years of know how to deliver technological solutions that are tailored to their customers’ requirements. Accessibility to this organisation is easy being close to home, plenty of parking and close to public transport.
This is an opportunity for someone to step in to a busy and varied role, and have the opportunity to take the lead. In this role you will coordinate all domestic and import/export shipments of material from this exciting organisation’s Brisbane manufacturing site. You will also work closely with the domestic coordinator to arrange container deliveries and Air freight Collections.
The successful person for this role will possess the following qualities:
- Experience with Letters of Credit is essential
- Ability to liaise at all levels
- A high attention to detail coupled with an understanding of import/export documentation including customs and Banks.
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to see and implement process efficiencies
- Strong time management skills coupled with ability to work to deadlines.
This opportunity has the potential to become permanent for the right person and offers a fantastic hourly rate.
If this all sounds exciting to you, don’t delay in applying.
Please submit your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number ARILLC-Web to email@example.com or contact Annette Rafter on 07 3211 0001.