HUMAN RESOURCES ADVISOR
Assist this Local Northside Council in providing HR Information and advice
- 5-month temp assignment, commencing November
- Brisbane Northern Suburbs, close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate, highly sought after organisation
Our client is a well-known local organisation where they help create a thriving region of opportunity for the community to enjoy a vibrant lifestyle. This employer has the distinction of being both the largest and most diverse employer in the region. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR advisor to act as a point of contact for HR matters, providing sound advice and information.
As part of the team you will be a point of contact for the organisation, providing advice and assisting in projects and initiatives supporting the Management and Staff. You will utilise you strong Industrial Relations knowledge with regards to performance management, training and structural reform.
Your solid experience within HR will enable you to contribute to the establishment and maintenance of contemporary HR Policies. practices and procedures.
Using your demonstrated experience in a similar role you will have well developed HR skills and have the ability work well within a team.
If you have the following:
- Experience within a local government environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Highly developed people and relationship skills
- Current C Class Driver’s licence
- Tertiary qualifications within HR or other related discipline.
Please submit your application ASAP as this role will be filled quickly!
To be considered for this role, please forward your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number ARHRAD-Web to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Annette Rafter (07) 3211 0001