HELP DESK SPECIALIST
Join this local organisation to provide level 1 and 2 service support to the organisation for a 6 month assignment
- 6-month temp assignment, commencing April
- Brisbane Northern Suburbs, close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate, highly sought after organisation
Our client is a well-known local organisation where they help create a thriving region of opportunity for the community to enjoy a vibrant lifestyle. This employer has the distinction of being both the largest and most diverse employer in the region.
As part of the team you will be responsible for processing routine incoming help desk requests while managing them professionally and meeting timeframes. You will be required to provide on-site support by installing computers, hardware and software and possess a solid understanding of networking (for example, routers, VPN, DHCP, etc).
Using your demonstrated experience in a similar role you will have well developed people and relationship skills and the ability work well within a team.
If you have the following:
- Computer Literacy not limited to Windows OS, Microsoft Office and Office 365, Citrix, Active Directory iOS,
- Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles and practices, and demonstrated technical skills and resolutions
- Tertiary Qualification in IT or Similar
- Current C class driver’s licence
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Customer Focus
Please submit your application ASAP as this role will be filled quickly!
To be considered for this role, please forward your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number JFHDSP-Web to email@example.com or contact Jane Fisher (07) 3211 0001