A great role with loads of variety with an employer of choice
- Immediate start through to end of Financial year
- Central Inner-City Location
- Competitive rates with an employer of choice
Our Client is a household name and has been part of Queensland’s growth for over 100 years. Recently emerging from a restructure, this is a rare opportunity to join a team of accounts professionals in supporting their large and diverse organisation.
This is a great role with loads of variety with an employer of choice. Reporting to the Senior Finance Officer, this role not only encompasses AR and AP, but invoicing and credit and debtor management as well as Credit card reconciliations.
To be successful, you will:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a accounts role
- Have a high attention to detail – it is mandatory for your success
- Have demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Have proven time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines is a must
- Be degree qualified (highly regarded)
Please submit your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number ARFAAA-Web to email@example.com or contact Annette Rafter on 07 3211 0001.