DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR – BRISBANE
Absorbing, pivotal role at conservation organisation for can-do professional who loves managing and systematically analysing data to support fundraising activity.
- Be the Raiser’s Edge “Super User”
- Works to conserve marine eco-systems
- Located Brisbane CBD
Science-centred, ethical and effective, this small conservation foundation that specialises in nurturing and preserving marine eco-systems along the Queensland Coast, has been quietly working away for almost two decades. But the time has come for it to step up its work, increase its activity and extend its profile.
Already, with plans in place for further research and key actions, it’s time to identify the most passionate supporters of our ‘jewelled seas’ and offer them ways to help conserve the future health of Queensland’s coastline for many years to come.
This vital systems-based role is based right at the core of the fundraising effort. It will be best suited to a caring, meticulous professional who has a deep faith in the power of structures, processes and procedures to mitigate risk and keep an organisation running like clockwork.
Well experienced in coordinating database management – and probably working in Raiser’s Edge (RE) and/or Blackbaud products – you are already very familiar with procedures for processing donations, receipting and reporting to ensure safe, always-reliable, secure data operations.
A committed team player, and contact point for the RE database, you’ll welcome the opportunity to work collaboratively with (and of course learn from) the Fundraising team.
This is a lovely, busy role where you can draw on so many of your own skills and abilities to provide indispensable support to this worthy organisation.
To be in the running you will need:
- Genuine commitment to the cause
- Great people skills with a warm and persuasive phone manner
- An enthusiastic, can-do hands on approach with a proactive attitude to all of your work
- General IT and Microsoft savvy with significant CRM experience (preferably Raiser’s Edge) and a proven flair for data analysis
- Intuitive and keenly developed time management and scheduling skills with the ability to continue to produce calmly even if the going gets a little rough.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format quoting reference number NMDDBR-Web to email@example.com or contact Nicola Manson on 07 3211 0001.