COMMUNITY FUNDRAISING MANAGER – Toowoomba
If you have a true passion for community fundraising and the results to prove it – maybe it’s time to take up a leadership role in Toowoomba?
- FT role is Toowoomba based but supervises other direct reports
- Show us a sterling record of achievement in community fundraising
- Rewards are excellent
This is a new role for a gregarious “people-person” who really gets community fundraising.
If community fundraising is your ‘thing’ but you have very strong principles about you help and why – there’s no organisation operating in Queensland who could be more worthy of your support.
This long-serving and visionary non-profit is a vital and esteemed entity that involves a huge number of stakeholders throughout most of the communities in Queensland. Many have lived experience of its vital service as a provider of emergency care and medical retrieval from places far and wide.
Now it is seeking to appoint a leader – based in Toowoomba – to manage a small team that drives the active community fundraising groups that are flourishing across the State.
For someone who is passionately involved in community fundraising across various channels such as P2P projects, 3rd party events, business presentations, school sessions and more, this is a great opportunity to step up into a small but vitally important leadership role.
What will be expected of you?
- You’ll engage with businesses and individuals in the community to secure support for your organisation’s vital community service.
- Provide advice to senior managers regarding growth opportunities.
- Be an ambassador for the brand by championing its cause at every opportunity
- Act as a positive role model for the team, local staff, volunteers, Board and crew.
- Make sure all fundraising initiatives are operating at best practice levels
- Work hard on year to year improvements to achieve great fundraising results.
- Undertake effective analysis, monitoring and evaluation of trends in supporter feedback
- Develop tools and communications to help you track the donor experience.
- And lots more equally interesting work for which you will be initially trained and supported.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity with one of Queensland’s foremost non-profits, you’ll need outstanding interpersonal skills, flexibility, patience and an ability to relate well to different stakeholder groups.
Positive, resilient and well reputed in your community, your can-do attitude, computer prowess and excellent organisational skills give you the essential ability to professionally multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and targets.
But in the end, it’s your special open and friendly manner that repeatedly opens doors to opportunities and new relationships which you so adroitly develop with tact, discretion and diplomacy.
Want to talk some more about this gratifying role? Please call Nicola Manson on 07 3211 0001 or email your cover letter and resume in Word format to email@example.com quoting reference NMCFMT-Web.