CHIEF EXECUTIVE – NFP Hospital Foundation
Influential, market-proven leader with FR expertise to elevate this admired supportive platform to its next dynamic levels of achievement.
- Contemporary philanthropy/ fundraising knowledge essential
- Bring zeal, accountability + a compelling visionary dynamic
- Located Gold Coast. Comfortable rewards package.
Promote this hospital foundation as a favoured local ‘charity of choice’ so it can return the best possible healthcare to its communities on the Gold Coast.
In recent years, this relatively new Hospital Foundation has been steadily transformed by its small, passionately committed team into a sophisticated, contemporary fundraising and philanthropic model. Now with so much good work consolidated and strategies put in place by an enthusiastic and informed Board, it’s poised to soar to new heights.
The aim now is to open doors and get the brand and its profile top-of-mind with the people of the community and with key champions across all levels of Gold Coast business.
To drive this visionary plan, the team needs a new, market-proven hands-on leader with an exceptional spread of skills.
Heading these, will be your proven capacity to:
- think up innovative, workable strategies in collaboration with the Board
- manage all operational responsibilities
- continue to develop excellent relationships within the Hospital
- instigate continual improvements across fundraising efficiencies and economies
- provide top secretariat to the Board
- open doors, win friends, influence people and champion the cause
- and – above all – bring an expert understanding of modern, multi-channel fundraising and philanthropy (To give you an idea of the level of expertise we’re looking for, a CFRE credential and membership of the FIA would be ideal – although of course is not mandatory.)
To contend this prestigious role, you should be an experienced leader – an individual who has the measure of today’s non-profit and healthcare landscapes, with the originality and drive to turn that to advantage, meanwhile honouring the existing mission and focus.
Creative and sociable, articulate and confident, with the presence and capabilities to act as a worthy advocate for your organisation, you bring intuition, a sharp mind and an excellent depth of experience.
Well-connected and an avid networker, you are an accountable achiever and proven ‘doer’ with the developed capabilities required to manage the Foundation’s business, its brand and stakeholders across and beyond the organisation.
Want to talk some more about this gratifying role? Please call Nicola Manson or Dylys Bertelsen on 07 3211 0001 or email your cover letter and resume in Word format to email@example.com quoting reference DBCNHF.