AURION SYSTEM ADMINSTRATOR
Absorbing, pivotal role utilising your Payroll Systems experience to assist this organisation’s payroll to run smoothly.
- Immediate start in an ongoing contract
- CBD Location
- Federal Government Agency
This is a rare opportunity within this large Federal Government Agency. Essentially you will – manage the effective configuration, delivery and use of the Aurion HR and Payroll application.
You will also need to:
- coordinate the development and delivery of appropriate system solutions to maximise efficiencies.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of processes to ensure that the systems support organisational goals, industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- responsible for the performance and availability of Aurion services and the security profiles of user accounts.
- managing system upgrades and liaising with Aurion and other stakeholders
To be in the running you will need:
- a minimum of three years’ experience in Aurion payroll.
- experience in documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- a high level of attention to detail
- a high level of integrity and an understanding of privacy regulations.
Sound like you? Please submit your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number ARASAD-Web to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Annette Rafter on 07 3211 0001.