A great role with loads of variety. From AR to AP, to reconciliations!
- Start April 8
- CBD Location
- 4 – 6 week role with Possibility of Extension
A rare opportunity has arisen within this well regarded NFP.
This is an exciting and varied role that will go for 4-6 weeks in a convenient CBD location. Reporting to the CFO the successful candidate will be doing everything from A –Z within Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, and bank recs! They may well be open to part time work as well.
The successful person will commence on the 8th of April and have the following attributes:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a MYOB environment utilising AR/AP
- A high attention to detail is mandatory for your success
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines is a must
- A Certificate in accounting or finance is highly regarded.
Does this sound like you? Apply now! Please submit your cover letter and your resume in WORD format quoting reference number ARFAAA-Web to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Annette Rafter on 07 3211 0001.